Friday, December 04, 2015

Football Picks

Yes, I missed the Green Bay-Detroit pick for last night.  The pick was going to be the Packers, who were laying three, but I'll skip out on getting the credit.  I'm happy enough to take the 24 points from Green Bay's tight end Richard Rodgers as he helped me take a big step towards winning my fantasy football league's regular season title.

Actually, who am I kidding?  Give me the win and a 1-0 start to the week.

As always, picks are against the spread and home team is in CAPS.

NCAA

Houston (-5.5) over Temple (AAC Championship)
Alabama (-18) over Florida (SEC Championship)
USC (+4.5) over Stanford (PAC 12 Championship)
North Carolina (+4.5) over Clemson (ACC Championship)
Iowa (+3.5) over Michigan State (Big 10 Championship)

Last Week: 2-3
Season: 22-36-2

NFL

BEARS (-7.5) over 49ers
Bengals (-9) over BROWNS
Jaguars (+2.5) over TITANS
Texans (+3.5) over BILLS
DOLPHINS (-3.5) over Ravens
VIKINGS (+2) over Seahawks
Cardinals (-5.5) over RAMS
BUCCANEERS (Pick) over Falcons
GIANTS (+1.5) over Jets
CHARGERS (+3.5) over Broncos
Chiefs (-3) over RAIDERS
Eagles (+9.5) over PATRIOTS
Panthers (-7) over SAINTS
Colts (+6.5) over STEELERS
REDSKINS (-4.5) over Cowboys

Last Week: 8-8
This Week: 1-0
Season: 91-81-5

No comments: