Wednesday, December 01, 2010

What's So Funny Rex?

I got this footage from a friend who covers the Jets for the Daily Planet. To be honest, I do get the occassional laugh out of Rex Ryan's bullshit antics but I figured with this being Patriots week for the Jets - with first place in the AFC on the line - that he would tone down the histrionics. I guarantee that Rex won't have this smug grin after his Jets get their asses handed to them on Monday Night Football in Foxboro. The J-E-T-S are a quality football club but they spend too much time flapping their gums and in a game like this that will come down to who makes the fewest mistakes and which team can capitalize on the other's miscues, I have to go with the team that is more prepared and focused. In this matchup, that team is the P-A-T-S.

No comments: