It's Draft Day and here is my second attempt at predicting the top of the NBA Draft. In my original, I only did the first ten picks but today I will mock the entire Lottery.
1. Philadelphia 76ers (from Celtics): Markelle Fultz, G, Washington
2. Los Angeles Lakers: Lonzo Ball, G, UCLA
3. Boston Celtics (from 76ers): Josh Jackson, F, Kansas
If Jackson is the pick I'm betting that the Celtics trade him, possibly to New York in a deal for Kristaps Porzingis or to the Bulls for Jimmy Butler.
4. Phoenix Suns: Jayson Tatum, F, Duke
5. Sacramento Kings (from 76ers): De'Aaron Fox, G, Kentucky
6. Orlando Magic: Lauri Markkanen, F, Arizona
7. Minnesota Timberwolves: Jonathan Isaac, F, Florida State
8. New York Knicks: Dennis Smith, G, NC State
9. Dallas Mavericks: Frank Ntilikina, G, France
10. Sacramento Kings: Malik Monk, G, Kentucky
11. Charlotte Hornets: Luke Kennard, G, Duke
12. Detroit Pistons: Donovan Mitchell, G, Louisville
13. Denver Nuggets: Zach Collins, F, Gonzaga
14. Miami Heat: Harry Giles, F, Duke