Wednesday, July 16, 2014

BREAKING NEWS: Text Messages Between Belichick And Hernandez Released To TheBostonInsider

TheBostonInsider has acquired the 33 pages of text messages between Patriots head coach Bill Belichick and former Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez, who is facing multiple murder charges.  The text messages were turned over as evidence in Hernandez' current cases.

Here are a few excerpts:

Hernandez: "Coach B, I'm in a tight spot with one of my boys. What should I do?"
Belichick: "This is our best opportunity to pull everything together in terms of substitution, communication, execution, playing on the road, playing in a hostile environment, all of those kinds of things."
Hernandez: "Execution ... good idea.  Thank you! :)"

Hernandez: "I figured out how I'm going to handle that situation we texted about last week.  Thanks again Coach B."
Belichick: "Do your job."
Hernandez: "I got you Coach, I'll take care of it."

Hernandez: "Coach B, police at my door.  I think they know what I did."
Belichick: "That's part of the game ... sometimes that stuff happens."
Hernandez: "OMG, now what?"
Belichick: "I don't really care about that.  I'm really concerned about what our team does.  We all have a job to do here."
Hernandez: "???"

Hernandez: "I'm in trouble.  They got me.  I shouldn't have done it."
Belichick: "Understanding what not to do sometimes is just as important as what you can do."
Hernandez: ":( Wish you told me that earlier. What's the plan now?"
Belichick: "We'll give it to you when we have it.  I don't know any more than that."
Hernandez: "???"

(All quotes from Belichick are attributed to this site.  While this post is in jest, I understand that this is not a joking manner and the Hernandez charges are serious business.  However, I have a hard time picturing Bill Belichick texting with a man like Hernandez so I just plugged in quotes Belichick, who is notorious for speaking blandly to the football media, is known to use.)


No comments: