Wednesday, March 30, 2011

TheBostonInsider Updates

Blogger has changed it's publishing style in an effort to improve the quality of the blogs that it hosts.  However, the change has effected the older posts and now they are compressed into one long paragraph.

I will be trying to figure out a quick solution to this problem but if not, the archives will be difficult to read...

The 2011 MLB Preview should be posted within the next 48 hours.  My hope is that you will be able to digest it before Jon Lester takes on the Texas Rangers on Friday afternoon...

While I always have excuses for my extended blogging absences, graduate school is no longer one of them.  I completed my requirements for my Master's in Education on Monday...

Enjoy your celebration of Alaska's 144th anniversary as a United States territory...

No comments: